Warsaw, Poland, is the place where this year’s European Congress of Mammalogy will take place. Note the dates in your agenda: 23 – 27 September 2019. You can also join a field excursion in the weekend following the congress. Early registration is till 30th June, 2019. There is a discount of € 100 for students.
You can present the research you are working on with a poster or oral presentation. You are also welcome to organise a round table meeting. The deadline for submission of proposals for presentations and round table meetings is 30th May, 2019.
The following key note speakers will give presentations.
- PROF. NILS CHR. STENSETH – Faculty Professor at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at the University of Oslo, Norway
- PROF. BOGUMIŁA JĘDRZEJEWSKA – Professor Mammal Research Institute PAS, Białowieża, Poland
- DR. MATTHEW KAUFFMAN – Leader of Wyoming Cooperative Research Unit Biological Sciences, USA
- PROF. HEIKKI HENTTONEN – Professor of forest zoology, Natural Resources Institute Finland (Luke), FI-00790 Helsinki, Finland
- DR. FRANCESCA CAGNIACC – Istituto Agrario di San Michele all’Adige (IASMA), San Michele all’Adige, Italy, behavioral and conservation ecology
For more information and registration go to www.ecm8.org